Miami Bankruptcy Lawyer | Andres Montejo Law
Andres Montejo wants to help people manage their personal or business debt. He believes people deserve a second chance to have a fresh start by repaying creditors either through Chapter 7 (liquidation of assets),Chapter 13 ( repayment plan) bankruptcy.
We will go step by step with you through the bankruptcy process and we will make sure you are no longer harassed by creditors once you file, an automatic stay will be in place.
Contact our Miami bankruptcy attorney Andres Montejo for a consultation to discuss your concerns and find the best plan for your situation.
Since, there are different types of bankruptcy filings, we help you:
- Understand Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Understand Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Know which bankruptcy you are eligible for
- Organize a repayment plan
- Help you avoid bankruptcy in the future
- Understand the difference between secured and unsecured debt
Allow us to help you move forward from your debt and understand the steps you need to take in order to be free from creditors.
South Florida Bankruptcy Law Center of Andres Montejo
Click Here for Our Office Locations